Welcome to the page of 金沢百番街(Kanazawa Hyakubangai)!
With 130 shops, 32 places to eat, and 10 services in Kanazawa Hyakubangai, located inside Kanazawa Station.
Kanazawa Hyakubangai has three varieties of areas. At one of the areas, named “あんと(Anto)”, you could enjoy buying craftworks and confectionery of Kanazawa and other Hokuriku region, and eating local dishes.
“Rinto”, located front of the ticket gates of Shinkansen, features current cosmetic shops, fashion stores and cafes.
“くつろぎ館(Kutsurogi-Kan), the four-storied building, has everything you need!
We’re open seven days a week. We hope you to enjoy your time in Kanazawa Hyakubangai :)
We have a small boasted patio in Rinto. You can enjoy the view of the patio throughout the seasons. Check the place and feel japanese seasons, when you visit Rinto :)
A variety of sizes of lockers are available for rent at Hyakubangai. They are self-serve and ACCEPT ONLY CASH AND IC-CARD (used as a fare card on train lines in Japan).
Locker locations and sizes are as follows:
• Outside of the south exit of あんと (regular, large, extra-large, jumbo) 344 lockers
• Near the smoking area of あんと（South） (regular, large, extra-large) 36 lockers
• Near the east entrance of あんと (regular, large, extra-large) 88 lockers
• Front of ATM machines in あんと (regular, large, extra-large) 89 lockers
• Passage between あんと and くつろぎ館 (regular, large, extra-large, jumbo) 369 lockers
• Near the east entrance of Rinto: next to flower shop, LIBERTINE (regular + large + extra-large) 55 lockers
ひなまつり（Doll’s day） is celeblated each year on March 3. in Japan.
Families who have daughters display dolls in traditional court dress of the Heian period.
On this day, people eat bite-sized crackers flavored with sugar or soy sauce, which named Hina-arare.
You can buy Hina-arare and sweets for Doll’s day in a variety of shops of 百番街. Find your favorite one!
We accept these credit cards at Kanazawa Hyakubangai
Rechargeable public transit IC cards are accepted as a form of payment
Note:PiTaPa cards are not accepted at this time.
We accept China Union Pay cards
You can use electronic cash cards at Rinto!
Note:Not supported at Anto or Kutsurogi-kan.